Our Company > About Us
Petronet LNG is at the forefront of India's all-out national drive to ensure the country's energy security in the years to come.
Formed as a Joint Venture by the Government of India to import LNG and set up LNG terminals in the country,
it involves India's leading oil and natural gas industry players. Our promoters are GAIL (India) Limited (GAIL),
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Bharat
Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). The authorized capital is Rs. 1,200 crore ($240 million).
"To be a key energy provider to the nation by leveraging company’s unique position in the LNG value chain alongwith an international presence."
- Create and manage world class LNG infrastructure
- Pursue synergetic business growth opportunities
- Continue excellence in LNG business
- Maximize value creation for the stakeholders
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics and values